1/ Regular Licence of the templates
The Regular License gives you the right to use any item purchased on thatsdesignstore.com in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what the Regular License allows for each item on thatsdesignstore.com:
- Personal or commercial use.
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer but can be used in multiple projects.
- All other items may only be used in a single commercial project.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client.
- On its own, or as part of a new work.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
On this website, you can encounter content locker which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
- Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users’ experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
4/ Subscription for Membership
—> WHAT YOU GET JOINING THE MEMBERSHIP
- Unrestricted Access to all That’s Design Studio’s Templates already in the store and upcoming, every one of them made with love and passion.
- Easy to use. Log in, Take a tour, Add to cart all the desired templates, Check Out and Get your download links! It is that simple!
- Our Template library will grow every week, so you ‘ll be able to get all the updates as long as your subscription lasts
- On the top of that, we offer support 7/7 to answer all your questions and accompany you if help is required.
- You can contact us anytime if you need assistance with your account. Just drop us a mail here: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
5/ Refund Policy- 30 days money back
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
- The most important for us is the client satisfaction. If your having an issue with your item, download and unzipping issues or you’re simply not happy with your item, just email us and we’ll be happy to refund you the 100% amount of your purchase!
- We are here to help if you have further questions. Drop us an email through our support page. Contact
Updated on 8th December 2017