- Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to any of our That’s Design! Store.
- When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item via our Store, you will receive a percentage of that person’s EVERY purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
- All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
- Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This referral code is available on the referral page.
- Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account and purchase an item , you will receive a percentage of that person’s all purchases for LIFETIME.
- Referral program percentage: The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is set out on the payments page.
- More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
– If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we still can track them and still pay earnings on that person’s activity.
– If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts..
– If a person clicks a link, sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings.
– Earnings appear in your member’s statement
– Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives us the right to review each and every referral.
How do payments of referral income work
These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
- We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members’ statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members’ statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
- Thresholds: We’ll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts of 10$.
Earnings payment timing and methods:
- We will pay you your earnings at the 15th of each month through PAYPAL
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- Relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
- We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the ThatsDesign Store Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
- We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the referral page where you can generate your referral code.