SIXTIES ROCKABILLY FLYER TEMPLATE :
- 1 Photoshop psd file, 1 help file.
- A4 size (21×29.7 cm) or (8.3×11.7 inch) with bleed (21.6×30.3 cm) or (8.5×11.9 inch).
- Print Ready (CMYK, 300 DPI, bleed).
- Layers are labeled, color coded and organized in groups for easy navigation.
- Pictures not included. Replace them easily by your own via Smart Object.
Free Fonts used:
- Buit Titling: http://www.dafont.com/built-titling.font
- Bebas Neue: http://www.fontfabric.com/bebas-neue/
General tips for editing the flyer’s general text and pictures:
- ext: All the text is editable by simply double-clicking on the text’s layer in Photoshop, and just typing in your desired information.
- Pictures: Double click on the smart object layer “Double click to edit”, place your picture on the new opened window and save.
Customize your Photoshop Sixties Rockabilly psd flyer template easily.
If you have some requests or questions, do not hesitate to drop us a message. We’ ll be happy to help you.
Please have in mind that we may have a different Time Zone. But be sure we’ll answer any question as soon as seen.
We always do. Have a nice day!